Fitness & Mindfulness Retreats
With Joséphine & Célio
REWIRE : June 22nd - 25th 2023
Daily Fitness & Mindfulness classes
Daily Wim Hof / Meditation morning practice
Daily Functional Patterns session (in smaller groups) to improve your mechanics and grow stronger
Daily Yoga nidra/mindfulness & myofascial release group class to unwind and restore
Time to chat & ask questions to your teachers
Opening & Closing ceremonies
Delicious healthy food
100% Vegan and Organic food prepared with love by the chef.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks included.
Nestled in the Parque Natural de Arrábida, our modern and intimate accomodation is the perfect place to relax. Take a nature hike to the ocean, unwind by the bio-pool and enjoy your dinner facing the sunset.
WHAT IS FUNCTIONAL PATTERNS?
Functional Patterns is a fitness training method that is scientifically based and focused on overall health with results that are long-lasting. FP improves the way you move and gets to the source of your problems so that exercise can be a regenerative activity- as opposed to degenerative.
Modern society has influenced us to believe we can bio-hack our way into health but we believe that humans are first and foremost animals. Longevity and good health are achievable at any age for all types of people by following natural laws such as mindful sun exposure, hydration, connection with nature, moving in a way that respects our biology, and REST. Together we will REWIRE your habits to get you back into a state of balance and connection to yourself and the world around you.
Thursday, June 22nd:
4-5pm – Arrivals & check-in
5pm – Opening ceremony
7pm – Dinner
Friday & Saturday:
7:30am - 8am – Wim Hof breathing / Morning meditation
8am – Breakfast
9:30am - 10:45pm - Group A: Functional Patterns / Group B: ocean, pool, relax
11am - 12:15pm - Group B: Functional Patterns / Group A: ocean, pool, relax
12:30pm – Lunch
- possibility to book optional massages -
5:30pm - 7pm – Myofascial release, Yoga Nidra, Meditation
7pm – Dinner
Sunday, June 25th:
8am – Morning Functional Patterns session & closing ceremony
10am – Brunch
11am – Check out.
MEET YOUR TEACHERS
Célio is a Functional Patterns trainer and former pro athlete. He works with clients of all ages to help them get out of pain, improve athletic performance, and prevent injuries.
He will guide you on how to get more out of your body with less effort by taking a holistic approach on how to create the habits necessary to continually inch towards optimal health.
He provides a proven blueprint that has helped performance athletes, professionals with a sedentary lifestyle, and those looking to minimize pain and stay injury free.
Joséphine is a Yoga teacher and Functional Patterns trainer. She is passionate about sharing the traditional teachings of Yoga to help her students on their self-realisation journey. She combines this ancient knowledge with Functional Patterns as her physical approach.
Two years ago she found FP and it has totally changed the way she feels. As a hypermobile Yogi, it has drastically improved her way of life by making her body stronger and more resilient. Joséphine will be co-teaching this retreat with Célio.
OPTIONS & PRICING
RECEIVE 100€ OFF YOUR BOOKING until February 12th
SHARED ROOMS: 3 to 4 beds + attached bathroom
ECO-VILLA: private room + shared bathroon with another person*
* Due to the configuration of Villa Epicurea, we are not able to offer private rooms with private bathrooms. However you will have your own comfortable space in one of the eco-villas. See pictures above :)
✨ BONUS ✨Discounted private in-person or online FP sessions with Célio (75€ instead of 150€) or Joséphine (50€ instead of 70€). Offer valid for a limited time after the retreat.
For self-arranged accommodation (no accommodation but all program + food included), contact us.
- A 30-45mins postural assessment done online (or in-person when possible) by both Célio & Joséphine before the retreat
- 3 nights in your accommodation of choice
- All meals - dinner at arrival, 3 meals a day, brunch before departure
- Assistance with car pooling organisation (if & when possible) - the location is a 35mins drive from Lisbon
- All guided practices including Functional Patterns small-group training sessions
- Our FP sessions will be both practical & educational to give you the best tools for you to keep training safely at home & we make it a priority to stay available for questions during the free time
- A special discount for extra 1:1 FP training sessions to be taken at the retreat or after the retreat (see details above)
- Opening & Closing ceremonies
What's Not Included
- Transport to and from our retreat location
- Massages & other extras
- Extra private 1:1 FP training sessions with Célio or Joséphine (offered at a discounted price - see above)